Brownies To My Door
By using this site you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policies. We will refer to ourselves by ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’, ‘Brownies To My Door’ ‘browniestomydoor.co.uk‘, ‘ email@example.com ‘ or ‘The Cake Suite Co’.
Our Terms & Conditions and Private Policy may be renewed at any time without notice to you.
- Our Products and prices
- Our products all show appropriate images and descriptions of each individual stock item. Actual products may slightly differ to the descriptions as all products are made to order. Dimensions, weight and sizes are approximate. Prices are clearly displayed on each product and delivery charge will be shown at checkout, prices may change without notice.
- Payment will be accepted by credit/debit card through Stripe OR via Paypal. You will be shown these options when at checkout.
- Dispatch and Delivery
- Our aim is to dispatch your products within 1-2 working days with Royal Mail posted First Class, however if there is a delay for any reasons out of our control we will get in contact with you. During peak times like Christmas, Valentines,Halloween and Easter may risk greater delay for delivery. Our products are made to fit through a standard UK letter box bare this in mind if you or the recipient if it is a gift has any pets, we will not be liable for the loss or destruction of our goods after our products have been delivered to the recipient. The address data will come directly from your order form which you will fill out to fulfil your order, it is important that you apply 100% correct address details.
- Payment is required in full at checkout in order for us to accept your order, it is when we accept your order that the contract between us and you is complete.
- We will not be liable for the loss or destruction of our goods after our products have been delivered to you or the recipient. Our Products are not for resale.
- Cancellation Rights
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations you do not have the legal right to cancel orders of made to order items, which includes all our products. However if we are unable to fulfil your order due to reasons being out of our control we may cancel your order and you will be notified if this is the case. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if you are in a area which we do not deliver to, if any of the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers, if we do not have enough stock to fulfil your order. You will be notified if we have to cancel your order and a refund will be processed within 30 days from the cancellation date.
- Changes To Legal Notices
- We have the right to update and change our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies at any time without a notice.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforce ability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- You agree and acknowledge to all of our Terms & Conditions and Private Policies.
- If you do not receive your delivery within 7 days from the order date we will not hold any liability unless you have notified us in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the order date.
Both parties shall only be liable under this contract for losses, which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Third Party Rights
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and by using the Website you agree to submit to the exclusive of the courts of England and Wales.
- Use Of This Site
- You may view all documents and images on our site however all images and documents are property of Brownies To Your Door and you may not download any of our documents and images on this site.
- We are The Cake Suite Co trading as Brownies To My Door.